LED Constant Current Lighting Regulator, 2Pcs.
The LED Constant Current Lighting Regulator (LEDCCLR) is a board designed to convert track voltage AC to constant current DC for LED lighting. LED lighting offers a number of enhanced features over the incandescent lighting currently used in in most O-gauge accessories and rolling stock. The lighting module works correctly when supplied with from 5 to 19 volts AC, the minimum operating voltage is dependent on the configuration of the LEDs connected to the module.
- Requires a small fraction of the power of conventional lighting
- Provides adjustable lighting intensity
- Storage capacitor on module provides flicker-free operation
- MTH DCS compatible, will not degrade DCS track signal
- Simple connections to power and LEDs
Includes two (2) LEDCCLR boards as shown.